Thursday, August 21, 2008

Puppy Love or First Kiss?

Good morning!

I escaped into my craft room yesterday (to shake off the blues) to make two cards, yippee!!! I need to start making 3 cards each time I sit down to create cards because I need to fill some tins that I will be making & filling up with all occasion cards for the year to give as Christmas gifts. Now is as good a time as any to start & get a heads up on those Christmas gifts...right?

Are you getting sick of Sarah Kay yet??? I have one more image you haven't seen here yet, so hang on! I promise I will make other cards soon! When I was uploading my cards I noticed a mistake once again on the second card, can you see it? When putting down my DP I ended up putting it upside down, dah!!! Oh well, don't tell anyone, OK??? Hehehe!!! The first card is fine! :o)

How do you like my sentiment? Pretty neat hah? I got this idea from Ashley, oops, just checked her video for the link & I did mine a little different but that's ok, I'll remember for next time. Take a peek you might want to try it!!! Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!






Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Purely Pomegranate & Ballet Blue
DP: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Stamps: Sarah Kay, sentiment from "Things Hanna would say"
Ink: Staz on Jet Black, Purely Pomegranate, Copic glitter pens, Prisma pencils, Koh-I-Noor pencils& OMS
Accessaries: Rectangle Nesties, ribbon, MM hardware, faux dew drops & dimensionals






Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Purely Pomegranate & Ballet Blue
DP: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Stamps: Sarah Kay, sentiment from "Things Hanna would say"
Ink: Staz on Jet Black, Purely Pomegranate, SU markers, Copic glitter pens, Prisma, Koh-I-Noor pencils & OMS
Accessaries: Rectangle Nesties, Prima flower, fancy brad, window punch & dimensionals




Close up of sentiment banner...pretty neat hah!!! I luv it!

8 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Great idea !
Beautiful cards Rita

JustNeedling said...

Both cards looks great! The banner thingy is so cool.

Maria said...

I'll never get tired of Sarah Kays! They are so pretty and fun to color! Your cards are fabulous! I really love the colors that you used. I can't tell that you dp is upside down! Beautiful cards, Rita!

Maria

Mary said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! And no, I am not getting tired of seeing your cards with the Sarah Kay stamps. I *must* have a couple of these stamps!!!! It has been a very long time since I have duplicated any of the cards that I have made. Thanks for reminding me that I should be doing that. They would make great gifts to give.

Mary

Risa said...

Rita your cards are super cute and your coloring is awesome! I love your sentiment banner..very cool!
To me Sarah Kay cards are so beautiful and I love them as much as you do!
Take care and you are on a roll making beautiful cards!!
hugs
risa:)

Allison Rankin said...

Great creation!

Teri said...

cute card! Love the banner!!

Elena said...

I love Sara Key stamps! They are adorable! Your cards proof it! they are cute and beautiful! Love your great idea with a sentiment! Very beautiful coloring!