Don't ya just luv this Frankie card? It's so darn cute!!! I found this card on Dawn's site, she has a video on how to make this card so click here to view the video, it was so much fun to make too! The only stamping is the sentiment! So have some fun & make one of your own!
I went shopping yesterday & finally got my Double CD holder from Best Buy to store all my nestabilities in & let me tell you it doesn't take up much space & I luv it!!! Now all I have to do is reach for this & their all inside. I bought some thin magnetic sheets from Staples & cut them to fit inside the CD pockets & it fits like a charm, it's the greatest storage system that works for me...no more CD cases to sort through. I first got the idea from Beate for the CD holder then I got the double CD holder idea from someone on SCS & knew that was the one I wanted for storage for me. The long nestabilities I store in a magnetic folder that someone told me about, again that idea came from SCS, I can't remember the name of those folders off hand. When I take pictures I'll see if the name is on the folder. I'll have to take pictures for you to see & post them sometime next week.
Take care & have a great Sunday! Thanks for stopping by & peeking!!!


Card details
CS: Old Olive, Black,Going Gray, Lovely Lilac & WW
White gel pen
1 3/8" circle punch
1" circle punch
My Way punch (arrow punch)
Any Halloween sentiment stamp
15 comments:
What an adorable card Rita! This would made a super kid's card for Halloween! Cute as it can be! Best, Curt
Very cute !
totally cute!
This is awesome Rita...one of your best!
Frank is looking so cute today! You sure did a fab job on this one!
Hugs, Deb
I love your Frankie card! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so it's a must for me to make! I just got some CD holders to put my nesties in too. I'd love to find out what you used to hold the larger nesties...xoxo
way too cute!
Oh, my . . .that Frankenstein is so cute! Such a fun looking card!! Great job, Rita!
Maria
LOVE your Frankie girlie .. What a Smile on that cute face :-)
xoxox
Dawn Griffith
Rita your card is too CUTE!!!!! I love it!
This card would be wonderful to make and send to my grandchildren. They would love it!
Mary
This card would be wonderful to make and send to my grandchildren. They would love it!
Mary
Love love love your Frankie !!! I've got to make one of these soon !!! TOOOOO CUTE !!!
Hugs :)
This looks like a fun and easy card to make for a bunch of people on Halloween. Great card!!!
That Halloween card is so cute! I just saw one last week at our stampin up meeting. I so have to make some of these for halloween!! Great job
Post a Comment