Saturday, September 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!

Hi everyone!

First I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessica!!! My baby turns 28 today! I love you sweetheart, see ya tomorrow! Jessica & I are spending the day shopping for baby gifts for her friend Danielle, baby shower is in 2 weeks & we both need to get things done, bought & wrapped! I need to get some baby projects made that I want to give her & I sure hope that what I have in mind will come out right! She doesn't want to know the sex so that makes it a little harder but workable, I need to get some neutral ink like green & yellow that will go on fabric, if I can't find it tomorrow I will have to order it.

Okay enough of that, I worked on 50 wedding thank you cards this week for my very first customer...and I was having a ball! It was a very simple but elegant design so that made it easy to do, I love how it all came out. Hope you like it. Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by today!




50 wedding thank you cards done & delivered! I'm very happy with the way it all turned out & I had fun doing it!!!







I made a little 3x3 card to thank her for the order, I luv how this card turned out!





This is a box that I altered to put the cards in, I wanted my first order to be special. I took some lace paper & covered the box then added ribbon & flowers, it made a great presentation! Doesn't it look pretty?




Top of box


15 comments:

Risa said...

Wow.....your thank you cards are very beautiful Rita!
The embossing is awesome and I love the elegance of the "white on white"!
Great job altering the gift box and the 3X3 is a cutie also!!
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Birthday wishes Jessica!!
hugs
risa:)

Deborah said...

Fantastic thank cards Rita! You are a star! Happy birthday to your baby! Britt will be 30 on the 24th and Domenica will be 33 on the
28th! OMG! Hugs, Deb

2 Worlds said...

Wow Rita very elegant, you did a wonderful, beautiful job.

Maria said...

It most definitely looks pretty, Rita! 50 of them! Wow, that's a lot of cards and you did such a beautiful job. . .very elegant.

Maria

Misty Leach said...

Hi Rita! I've never commented on your blog before, I just wanted to say hello, and say that those Thank You's are absolutely GORGEOUS! Very elegant! I also wanted to just mention that I've been reading your blog everyday for probably a few months (yeah you have a blog stalker! lol) and I just have to say that you just seem so sweet and nice, and I really wish that you were MY mom!! I really could use a mother, mine isn't there for me, and your kids are very lucky! Keep on making your gorgeous paper crafts, you really inspire me! Thanks!! Hugs! Misty

Mary said...

Oh my gosh Rita. Your cards came out gorgeous! I absolutely love what you made and your first customer is going to be so happy with the cards that you made for her. Please let us know what her reaction is. The 3x3 card is very simple but elegant. Love it! The box that you made for the cards is also very elegant. Awesome job Rita.

I hope that Jessica had a wonderful birthday and that the two of you had fun.

Hugs,
Mary

Norunn said...

what a wonderful box for the cards, and the cards where lovely too.
Happy birthday to your girl:)

Carolyn King said...

what a beautiful set of cards and I love the box----she will be very happy!

Happy birthday to your baby!

Anonymous said...

thanks mom!! i had a great time shopping the other day, I cant wait to give danielle her gift!!
Jess

Curt in Indy said...

Wow Rita! You outdid yourself and made yourself proud with these! I also can't believe you have a daughter that old! You look so young!!!! Great job on these. Way to go! Best, Curt

Catherine said...

Rita, your cards are simply beautiful!

Rebecha said...

I love your blog! This is just another example of perfect elegance.

Sue Strozyk said...

Just stumbles across your blog. These cards are absolutely stunning!!!

corinnesomerville said...

Rita these are absolutely stunning !!!

Elena said...

I love the elegance of your cards! They are so gentle and light! Very beautiful!