I don't have anything for you today, sorry. I did make something today but will post it tomorrow. I will be starting to make a few things to take with me to Las Vegas for the birthdays that we will be celebrating there, not only is it my sister's 75th birthday but 2 of her girls as well & a son-in-law too! So I thought I would make them all a little goodie bag!
We had Danielle's baby shower yesterday so I thought I would share a few pictures of that with you today. Enjoy & I will be back tomorrow with some crafty items for you. As always thanks so much for stopping by today!

Isn't this shower favor soooo cute? It's a prego lady that's a grater & so its useful too...I luv that!

Surprise!!!

The oooooooh & ahhhhhhhhing begins! She also had some little helpers who attended the shower with their mommy's & wanted to help her out with the opening of the presents!

Here's the diaper cake from me & the onesie bouquet followed!

This is the gift that my daughter Jessica gave her. A wicker hamper filled with baby items & stuff for mommy at the end too! Now pull the string Danielle & lets have some fun...make sure you read the notes along the way!

So many baby items in this hamper on the string & it was the hit of the shower, everyone loved this idea!

Keep pulling the string you never know what will pop up!

So cute!

Here comes the gifts for mommy too! She's gonna need that pad of paper to make out lists from now on, who can resist some M&M's, Advil for the headaches she will surely get & those are only a few of the gifts for mom!

A bottle of wine at the end of the string so that daddy can give mom a break to relax & share some wine & talk with all her friends!

So many beautiful gifts
9 comments:
What a beautiful baby shower and look at all the gifts.....wow!
Thank you for sharing the great photos Rita and you diaper cake is awesome!!!!
Hey Rita,
What a fun, fun, party and that gift Jessica gave Danielle, way cool!! I have been missing out a lot on here. Got to check out all the babies treats you've created. I LOVE your diaper cake - it's soooo cute and very professional looking. You did a marvelous job. Your onesies are too cute too, and your onesie card turned out fabulous. You are just on it, girl!!! Have a great time in Vegas, and I wish you well on the slots - if you even gamble. Wow, and Happy Birthday to your sister!!! Be safe, and have an enjoyable time my friend.
Big Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen
I love the diaper cake that you made Rita. It came out lovely. I can see why your daughter's gifts were such a hit. Looks as though both Mom and daughter are very creative. Thank you for sharing your photos with all of us. I had so much fun loooking at the Mom to be smiling and laughing.
Mary
what a nice surprise =)
love your diaper cake
Wow, the party looked fun with all the awesome gifts!! Your diaper cake looks so professionally done! You did well, Rita!
Have fun in Vegas!! We'll probably be there in November to visit my husband's family.
Maria
What a fun idea for a favor...looks like it was fun!
Looks like the baby shower was a lot of fun, thanks for sharing the pictures :)
Very beautiful baby shower! Thank you for sharing the pictures! Your cake is awesome!
Wow, Vegas! My favorite part of the world! I have a ton of birthdays in October too! Take care! Best, Curt
Post a Comment