Hope your all having a great weekend. I've been working on baby cards today & will post those next week. Today I wanted to share the RAK's that I received this week from my friends. These ladies sure do know how to lift my spirits, it always seems that when I need a boost the most, someone sends me a handmade card to brighten my day & put a great big smile on my face! Isn't this the reason why we all make cards?I know that when I send out a card I feel great just knowing that it will brighten someones day! Thank you so much ladies, it meant a lot to me this week!!! I luv you all for your thoughtfulness & for being such great friends! You know how I like to ramble on sometimes, hehehe...so let's get on to the cards!!!

Deb, your amazing! Deb sent me this gorgeous Halloween card with some great looking Halloween images! I can't wait to make something with these! Look at that glitter on the pumpkins & that DP is awesome, I luv it!!! Thanks Deb!


My dear friend Teri sent me this adorable card...isn't he so cute?! I luv this ribbon, it's so beautiful & I'm so happy I bought this ribbon when it was on sale for the 2 for 1 SU had after the holidays! Thanks so much Teri!

A card from Jana another good friend. Luv that dragonfly on the card Jana & the water coloring is so beautiful, the picture does not do this card justice, it looks so much better in real life. Thanks so much Jana!

This card was given to me a few weeks ago (sorry Deb I'm late posting this one) from my good friend Deb , her coloring is so beautiful on this Bella card, I just luv it! Deb knows how much I luv Bella's!!! Thank you so much Deb.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day everyone!!!
5 comments:
Thanks Rita !
Ooh, how nice Rita. Your received such pretty RAKs!! They're all so sweet!
Maria
Love ya! Deb
Your RAKs and gifts are beautiful Rita!
it sure is a Happy Mail, Rita =)
Post a Comment