Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Onesie Cards

Hi all!

Here are the onesie cards that I made Monday, aren't they so cute? It was really easy to make & so much fun to decorate. I got the tutorial from my friend Lauren Meader, she is one crafty lady...she has such an amazing eye for crafting & oh so talented! Run on over there & see what I mean, trust me you will be amazed & will want to go back for more! So if you want to make this onesie card click HERE & have fun!

OK everyone I need to go upstairs to my craft room & finish my project. Take care & have a great day! Thanks so much for dropping by today!


This is the card that I will be giving to Danielle along with the onesies that I'm stamping for her shower gift.

Card details

CS: PTI White
DP: Jersey Shore
Stamps: TAC Hello Baby
Ink: Palette Noir Black, SU Wild Wasabi, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Yellow brads & round nesties




Card details

CS: PTI White & Lemon Tart
DP: SU Jersey Shore
Stamps: SU So Many Scallops
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Giverney Green, Paris Lights (yellow)& SU Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Green brads, round nesties, SU scallop punch & dimensionals

Note: The reason I used nesties instead of the SU punches was because my CS (PTI) is too thick for the punch & I had to cut through 2 layers of this CS. Had I used SU CS I would have used the punches.


10 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Very darling Rita

Catherine said...

Rita, both onesie cards are just too cute but i have to say i love that giraffe..he's just too sweet! I want that :)

Catherine said...

Rita, both onesie cards are just too cute but i have to say i love that giraffe..he's just too sweet! I want that :)

Elena said...

Rita, both of them are just the cutest cards! You did a fabulous job with giraffe!

Theresa Momber said...

What darling onesie cards! Terrific coloring.

Deborah said...

Precious as can be! I adore those yellow brads! You are doing great! Hugs, Deb

Curt in Indy said...

These are so perfect for showers! Love this! Best, Curt

Teri said...

Love these cards...I will definately have to try this out!! xoxo

Mary said...

I have got to make one of these babay cards! They have been around awhile and I still have not made one. :) You did a beautiful job in making yours Rita. I love the yellow and green together. So soft and so very pretty.

Mary

Maria said...

Oh, my Rita. . .your cards are absolutely the cutest! They look like real shirts!! That onesies template is fabulous!!

Maria