Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stamped Onesie's...How kool is this????

Hello all,

Well I finished the onesie's yesterday & I love the way they look, their so adorable! I got the tutorial from Melanie & it was really simple to make so click here if you want to make this, it's really a wonderful handmade gift to give for a baby shower. Wow I could have stamped these all day, I was having a blast with it but I only had 5 to stamp so my other ideas will just have to wait till I need another baby gift. I think I might just buy a few packages & stamp some to put away in case I need them, ya never know when you'll need a baby gift, right, hehe!!!

Well take care & let me know what you think, read my comment for the last picture & help me decide what to do, I really would appreciate your feed back on this one. Have a great day & as always thanks for stopping by today.



All 5 of the stamped onesie's. I ended up stamping the backside of two of the onesie's & I luv the way it looks, their sooooo cute!!!



Front of Frog onesie



Backside of Frog onesie



Hippo Super Star



Back of Hippo onesie...isn't this adorable?

List of Inks & Stamps used

Inks: All Palette Hybrid Ink pads Giverny Green, Reflection Blue, Pure Poppy & Noir Black
Stamps: Tac Hello Baby & Melanie Muenchinger Just so Hippy animal series by Gina K Designs
I heat set & then to be on the safe side I put them in the dryer for 10 minutes.





OK people here's the thing, I'm really not sure if I like this presentation, so please leave me a comment telling me if you like it or not & if I should keep it this way before I wrap it up in shrink wrap. I meant to order a window heart tin when I placed my order with PTI & I forgot so I used a copper tin that I bought at Michael's & rolled the onesies to look like roses & added flowers in between. I got this idea from Lauren Meader, click here to see that tutorial. Search under Onesie bouquet girl & Onesie bouquet boy to find it in the search box above her picture.


12 comments:

Teri said...

I love this presentation, Rita! You had me fooled, I thought it was a bouguet of flowers until I read your post. My vote is yes for this presentation! xoxo

2 Worlds said...

I think looks great, I loved the onesies , I probably stamp some for my baby too.

Risa said...

Wow Rita! At first glance I thought you were showing us a bouquet of flowers from your hubby! I had no idea the roses were part of your project. I think your presentation is awesome and your decorated onesie's are adorable!!!!
hugs
Risa:)
BTW...I forgot to mention that I have tagged you:)

Catherine said...

What a great gift

JustNeedling said...

Looks great! The onesies are so cute! Is good the way it is.

Deborah said...

My goodness Rita! You went and out did yourself! Your onsies are precious and I love them integrated into the bouquet!Hugs, Deb

Jamie Martin said...

The onesies are soooo cute! You did a great job :)

Mary said...

First of all I *love* that you stamped both the front and the back of the Onsies. They came out so dang adorable. I love the Hippo Onsie. You really did an awesome job with it Rita. As for your presentation I love that you put the gifts in the copper tin with flowers. Now the lucky young lady will have 2 gifts! One for the baby and one for her to use as a decoartion. Love it!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita
Don't change a thing! I almost missed the onesies in the flowers until I enlarged the picture! I can't wait to be retired so I can play to my hearts content with creative ideas and such like you! LOL! Hugs as always, Diane Roussel

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific work on these onesies!

Maria said...

I love it!! the onesies look like white roses!! Very creative and yours turned out beautifully!!

Maria

Unknown said...

So SO SO cute!