Monday, October 13, 2008

Card Holders

Hi everyone!

Hope your all having a great holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!!! Here are a few card holders that I made over the weekend, they are so much fun to make, I've made these before to put stamped images in to give to a few friends but this time I put cards in them to give as gifts. I got this idea from one of Dawn's videos recently, so if you want to make one click here.

Sorry this is a quick post, I need to get a few things done today! Take care & thanks for stopping by!



I luv these card holders & I do have to say I luv the way they came out...nothing like tooting your own horn! These are so easy to make & they make such wonderful gifts, it's a great idea to give someone for the holidays with cards that they can use during the year!






I got this stamp for Christmas last year & this is the first time it saw ink! I luv
it & luv that sentiment too!



Icicles are made with SU crystal effects & DD, this is the first time I tried this & I will be doing allot more in the future for my winter themed cards, I luv it! Dawn has a video on how to make these, so take a look at her video & give it a try!



Inside of card holder, envelopes on one side, 4 cards on the other side.



8 comments:

Risa said...

Rita your card holders are awesome! The adorable penguins and the girl on the motorcycle are too cute! There is nothing wrong with blowing your own horn Rita. Your card holders are fabulous so toot away!!
hugs
Risa:)

Allison Rankin said...

What a great bunch of creations...I love the idea of replicating the images in the circles beneath!

Deborah said...

Darling cards and holders Rita! I will check out video over at Dawn's! I am ill today, so I won't be posting,will try to make a few vists but not many. Yesterday went great, Mom was so surprised! However, I am paying dearly for the long day and trip. Hugs, Deb

JustNeedling said...

These are all gorgeous card holder! You did a fabulous job! The recipients will all love it.

Teri said...

I love these cardholders Rita! So fun and easy to make and great gifts too!! xoxo

Elena said...

The card holders are very beautiful! Very nice gift idea! Love the stamps you used! They are so cute! I agree with Risa - Your project is fabulous!

Catherine said...

These are great, Rita.

Jodi said...

Wow! You have been super busy with these. Great job!!