I have 2 cards for you today that I made over the weekend. One is a get well card for a friend & the other is a birthday card. I just realized that I need to sit down & make thank you cards for all the wonderful RAK's that I received over the holidays...I totally forgot to do them! Oh my, I'm so sorry, here it is February already & I forgot to do that, I can't believe it. Well I will be working on that this weekend & hope to have them mailed out next week.
Well short & sweet today. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.

Card details
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, WW & Gina K Pure Luxury White
DP: SU Ski Slope
Stamps: Upsy Daisy & sentiment is from Stampin' Bella
Ink: Palette Spring Moss & Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Bridal Confetti flowers from Michael's, Antique Brass brads & Signo uniball white pen


Card details
CS: WW, Chocolate Chip & Gina K Pure Luxury White
DP: My Mind's Eye Bohemia collection called Bluebird "Imagine" Floral/Blue
Stamps: SU Upsy Daisy, inside sentiment from Stampin' Bella
Ink: Palette Reflection Blue
Accessories: Bridal Confetti flowers (blue)from Michael's, Antique Brass brads & Signo uniball white pen

8 comments:
These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Both cards are so beautiful! I love this Upsy Daisy set!
very pretty, Rita :)
Both of your cards are beautiful Rita! The Upsy Daisy set is a favorite of mine also!
hugs
Risa:)
Hey Rita!! Your cards turned out beautiful. . .your friends will definitely be happy to receive such beautiful cards. I love how you stamped the inside too!! So fun!! The inside always seem to get neglected. . .there so many possiblities to do on the inside. I have to remember to work on the inside from time to time!!!
That SU image is one of my favorite because it's so easy to stamp and it always turns out so pretty!! Love the dps too!!
Maria
Beautiful cards! I love this stamp with flowers! So gentle!
These are lovely, Rita. The colors are so well done and I love the layout! Best, Curt
so pretty!!!
Post a Comment