Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Dresses

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I last posted sorry, I've been chillin' & relaxin'! I was under the weather for a few days but I am now back to normal & ready to rock & roll!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Anyway here are a few cards that I made last week. None of these are my designs, I don't know where I got the picture for the first two cards that I made. I had a picture from way back when & there was no water mark on it, so if it's your design or you know who it belongs to let me know so that I can give credit to that person for inspiring me. I luv all 3 of these cards & had fun making them. The 2 piece dress came from a tutorial & template from Maria, thanks so much for inspiring me Maria, you are the greatest & inspire so many of us!
I'm so sorry but these pictures are a little dark, I have a few more pics that I took of cards that I'll be posting this week that are blurry & dark so bear with me it will get better. I adjusted my camera to take better pictures (I hope), Maria gave some hints on her blog the other day so I adjusted my camera to take close ups & clear pics so I'll see if that works with my camera...again I thank you Maria! I also bought a tent with lights to take pictures of my cards in bad weather. I don't know if I like it all that much because my pics seem to be darker than the natural light on my dining room floor. Well we will try it again soon.

Well that's it for today, have a great evening! Thanks for dropping by!






Card details

CS: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip & WW
DP: Basic Grey
Stamps: Tac (inside sentiments)
Ink: Pink Passion
Accessories: CB Dots EF, MS Lace Punch, CB Olivia die alphabet, Scallop & circle punches & ribbon



Tutorial for this dress from Maria Bell. Thanks so much for the inspiration Maria!!!

Close up of flower crystals

Card details

CS:Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion & WW
DP: Basic Grey
Stamps: Tac & $ stamp
Ink: Pink Passion
Accessories: SU oval punches, White Signo pen, Ric-Rac ribbon, CB Dots EF (for the collar), scallop circle & circle punch & Flower crystals


10 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Rita this is adorable !
Here we are having snow storm :(

Denise said...

They are so darling!!

JustNeedling said...

These are soooo cute! Gotta case this!

Jodi said...

Very cute cute card! Such a sweet color too.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Maria said...

Wow, Rita! Your cards turned out so cute. Gosh, I haven't made those cards for such a long time. I love the different dresses you created! The dps are fabulous, colors are gorgeous and I love the embellishments that you added. So pretty.

Actually, natural light is the best but I use lamps because I don't have enough light in my room. My lights are rather bright . . .sometimes my photos turn out dark too even with my lights on. That's when I turn on every light in my room to help brighten my room up! LOL!!

Your photos turned out great!!

Maria

Risa said...

Oh my goodness Rita...both of your dresses are super CUTE!!!!! I love them both and you did a fantastic job putting them together. I just love them both and thanks for sharing Maria's link. I definitely have to try this out.
hugs
Risa:)

Mary said...

These dress cards are so dran sweet. Each one is just as pretty as the next one.

Do you have a Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft suite or any editing program? If so you will be able to take the darkness out of your photo. I ended up buying white construction board to put inside of my light box. The white material made my photos come out darker for some reason. The other thing you might have to do is change your white balance.I had to do that due to the lighting I was using.

We got 12 inches of snow. Only 3 more then you. Once the snow gets past 3 inches it's all the same to me. :) Think spring.

Mary

Elena said...

Glad you are back to crafting, Rita! Your dresses are so precious!

Teri said...

Wow! I love how all of the dresses have a differnt look to them. Pretty pink!! xo, teri

Gina Wrona said...

OMG! I just love all your baby dress cards! YOU ROCK SISTAH!
LOL!