I cased this card from Adela when Bridal Hanna first came out & knew that this was the card I wanted to make for Sarah & I love how it turned out! This set came out last year just days before Jessica's wedding but it didn't get to me until just after the wedding so I had to put it away for another time. I was so happy that I was able to use it for Sarah's Shower, I love this stamp set. I had a vision of a shower card with this set but I didn't make the cards for the shower so I thought that maybe it would work for my card (it's just a little different) & it did, the inside of the card was part of my vision...I love it!
Well it's another gloomy day here, more rain. I wish we could see the sun for more than a few hours in a week. Like I said before...WHERE is SUMMER??? Send a little sunshine my way, this is getting depressing!
Well I have a few things I need to get done before I go out today, so I hope you all have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by today.
My card to Sarah

Close up of the Champagne glasses (I used crystal effects - I luv this stuff!)

Inside the card

Stamped & colored the envelope

Card Details
CS: PTI White & Spring Rain
Stamps: Bridal Hanna, Inkadinkado, SU Curvy Verses & Bubble Queen
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, SU markers, Spica Copic glitter pens, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Nesties, ribbon, crystals, cuttlebug embossing folders, SU Eyelet Border Punch, Crystal Effects & dimensionals
12 comments:
Rita beautiful card ! very elegant
Cute, Rita!!! I never knew this set existed!!! WOW... I have to go check out Hanna's new stamps - looks like I've been in the bushes with these things. Love your creation, very special and sweet!!
I heard about the rain there... what is going on?! So weird that when it rains, it pours - and that when it's raining there, it's sunny here.... oh well, I hope it's not too cold n' ugly for ya for long. Stay warm sweetie!!
Hugs,
Jen
Such a precious card for Sarah. Boy she sure must be happy to get a MIL like you! Have a great weekend!
Oh wow,i'm sure the bride to be will love it! Fabulous card Rita!
beautiful card! love the details.
Thx for your answer to my question. I have tons of those backings lying around. Appreciate the tip!
Rita, this card is stunning!! Very elegant, I am sure that card will be treasured.
Very beautiful card!!!
Wowee!! I just love this card Rita! So many beautiful details, beautiful!! Sarah will love this!!
Wow, Rita . .such a pretty card!! I love the pretty bride image and the elegant look to your card. It's a perfect for a bridal shower card!
I'm sorry it's raining where you're at. It's been very sunny here and I have a feeling it'll start getting hot which I am definitely NOT looking forward to! I miss the summer breeze and mild weather in Hawaii. Here in SoCal. . .ugggh, it gets scorching hot during the summer. I hate it.
Maria
This card is so beautiful and gentle!! I love the layout! Love how you decorated the inside and envelope!
Hope the weather will get better!
This is stunning...all the details you put into it make it one special card!
Wow....your card is stunning Rita! Your image is beautiful and the detailing awesome. I love the champagne glasses...the Crystal Effects are fantastic!
So sorry to hear about all the rain in your area. Would you please send it my way? It is so darn HOT here...geez. I will never understand Michigan weather. One week it's super cool and the following week it's too hot!!
Have a great day and thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment