All this week I will be posting everything that I was working on for the last month & that is one of the reasons why I wasn't posting much...I was very busy with shower stuff & my spring cleaning. I had so much fun with all this & love doing it. Sometimes you have an idea in your head on what you want your project to look like but trying to find the supplies is the toughest & sometimes most frustrating part. Seashell paper was very hard to find. I searched for a long time, I found one that I liked but it was very pricey then I found another one (it was so so) but I placed an order with the shop owner for that one & when I got home that day I had an email from a friend to check out Sticker Planet. I never thought of them but I bought from them often when I made my scrapbook layouts a few years ago. So I checked them out & found this paper that I just loved & placed my order right away. I then called the stamp store & cancelled my paper order before she had a chance to order it & everything turned out as I had imagined it! I love how they came out! I made the nugget wraps with Very Vanilla cardstock from SU & stamped them with seashell stamps that I had from a mini stamp set from My Favorite Things called "By the Seashore". The brown nugget wraps are from designer paper from SU.
Thanks so much for stopping by today & enjoy your day!

There are 12 nuggets in each tin & I found the perfect seashell paper for these, I love this paper.

The printing was computer generated then I stamped the shells & used oval nestabilitites.

I made 36 of these...I loved making these, it really was easy to make once you got past covering all the nuggets, hehehe!!!
14 comments:
OMGosh, those are so special & pretty!! That's a lot of work there, well done.
Hugs~
These are just so pretty!! You were very busy I see!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Yum! But 36? Whoa!
These looks great! That was a lot of nuggets you have to cover!
Wow! You have been so busy! They are so beautiful! So glad that you found what you needed! The result is fabulous!!!
Wow....you certainly have been busy! Your tins are beautiful Rita! I zoomed in and the seashell paper is so soft and pretty. I LOVE the ribbon, what a beautiful shade of blue! Thanks for sharing your project Rita, you are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)
those favors are awesome!!! I love how you stamped the little shells on the wrappers!
Wow Rita! These look fabulous! You did an amazing job with these. Seeing all of them together makes me tired! Wonderful work! Best, Curt
Just Fabulous! Absolutely Awesome. Can I hire you when my 9yr old daughter gets married in the future?
Hugs,
Gina
Rita, I just LOVE the nugget tins! So cute!! The shower pics are awesome.... she is adorable, your d-in-law to be!
Very pretty favors! They look so elegant and I bet everyone loved them!
Wow Rita! Love these favors! Love the theme too! hugs, Teri
Oh my gosh, you were definitely busy! Wow, you really worked hard. . .the favors are beautiful! You should start a wedding favors business! I wouldn't be surprised if someone ask you to make them for their wedding! Great job, Rita!
Maria
Wow! Wow! Wow!!! Aren't these expensive too?! Love them all... oh sooo cute n' fun to receive (I bet!!!).
Hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment