Wow, I'm starting to stress out, I need 3 more sheets of MM Pearl Swirl I Do wedding paper & I really don't want to have to pay $8. for shipping for a $3. purchase but I will if I have to, yikes! I'm trying to see if a local scrapbook store can get it for me (I bought their last 10 sheets originally, then ordered the rest online from 3 different companies & cleaned them out)but the girl has not gotten back to me & I need to order it by Monday in order to get it on time. I still have sooooo much cutting to do before I can even think about putting the folders together, that's the easy part. I will be getting ready to go to my favorite stamping store Bella Art in Johnston R.I., that's about a 45 minute drive from me, they called yesterday to let me know that my other paper & ribbon came in...so I'll be off to pick that up. I also want to stop by the salon where Jessica works to drop off her gift & I have a few more errands to run so I'll be out till the middle of the afternoon. When I get home I will be working on the folders again, I wish I had you girls helping me...that would be fun!
Anyway, here is the card I made for Jessica to go along with the picnic basket. I saw this Bella & thought, I just have to get it for Jess, it was perfect since she is a hair stylist! Isn't she cute with her scissors & hair brush? I also bought the one with her under the dryer & the one of Bella in a towel holding a hair dryer.
Well I'm off to take a shower & get ready to go pick up my order. It doesn't look good out there, looks like we are going to get some rain today...GREAT just what I like, driving in the rain...well I guess its better than driving in the snow, right? Have a great day everyone!!!
Jessica's birthday card to match the picnic basket

Inside card

Card details
CS: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate & White
DP: PTI Friends Til the End paper pad
Stamps: Stamping Bella & Gina K Designs Retro Boutique
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,Copic glitter pens, Copic markers for the skin tones, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Ribbon, Blow dryer charm (from Hanna stamps), Square Nesties, Pink heart crystal, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops & SU & MS punches
12 comments:
HEY GIRLIE !!!
I know you must be so busy with the wedding only 27 days away !!! Where did that time go??????
I love your card.......so adorable....just like you !!!
Big Hugs Girlie !!!
Corinne (aka Roxy)
This stamp is so funny her hair looks like mine when was long lol
Super fun card chickadee! I know you hate to pay the shipping but I think you will be happier once it is all said and done! And the wedding will be super I'm sure, but don't you just want it to get here already? Ha!
So adorable!!!
Don't worry---everything will be GREAT. I know it seems crazy during the last month...hang in there!!!!
cute card! love it! sorry I wish I could help you with your paper dilema...hope it all works out for you! have a good Monday!
Super sweet card Rita! I hope you get your paper soon. Wow,time flew by,it seems not too long ago I popped into your blog and the wedding days said 100 something...now you're at 25!
You must be so anxious!
Sorry to hear that the shipping price is so high... But hope that everything will work fine for you!
Love your Bella card! What a cute charm you added, Rita! Love this!!!
Wow...Rita your card is Beautiful!!! I love the Bella image, she is so pretty! Awesome details inside your card too!
I wih I could pop over and help you out, I already know that we would have a blast!
Good luck with the pearls and try not to stress out. Hopefully, you will be able to find something at the Bella Store in RI. I have my fingers crossed for you:)
hugs
risa:)
Cute card and image and it is perfect for her! By the way "and guy too"! LOL Best, Curt
Fabulous card. It is perfect for your hair stylist. I can't wait to see the finished project of your wedding folders. If I lived closer, I would run right over and give you a hand. Good Luck, I know they will be beautiful.
Wow, glad Marie sent me to your blog.
You are so creative. Love all your creations.
Very pretty card Rita! I just love the new line of stamps from Stamping Bella ... they are just too cute!
Post a Comment