Friday, September 18, 2009

Second Wedding Folder Reject

Hi Peeps!

OMG Sandi & I had a blast Wednesday working on the wedding favors! We did lots of talking too! Sarah just has to write the table numbers beside each name label & then I can attach the ovals to the favors & we're done...the belly bands on the boxes are done & just waiting for the name tags. Thanks sooooooo much Sandi, I really appreciate it, your the BEST!!!
Sandi had me cracking up when she was using the ATG gun (she never used one before) & she got better with time but when she finished her hand felt sore & red...she was pressing too hard! It takes practice girlie...we've all been there, hehehe!!! Now I'm FREE to work on just the folders & I'd say I'm about 65% done. I hope to finish by next weekend. Thank God all of the cutting is finally over with...that was tough on my back because I don't know about you but I have to stand when I'm cutting. I have 50 more folders to finish the insides of, then I will be putting the fronts together & I need to put Metallic paste around my focal image layer (like on this top layer of this folder with the branch). I can't wait for you to see it & tell me what you think but it has to wait till after the wedding...we don't want any guests seeing it...well Sandi got to see it & loved it!!!

I'm going to be a little lopsided for awhile unless I can find a way of working out on my left side....all that cranking on my cuttlebug ya know what I mean?! I got some workout boy with all those layers, hehehe!!!

So here is the other rejected folder, don't forget I didn't have any wedding paper so I had to improvise with what I had. I found this green paper that I had & went with that knowing of course that was not really going to be in the folder...we needed to look for something more elegant. So, Sarah took a Little from this one & a little from that one, took some elements out & well....you'll see the final results soon! That's it for today folks, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & I'll talk to you again soon. I need to get back to work! Ta Ta for now!


I changed the main image & the inside (which had a wedding poem in it) so that I could give it to someone. I didn't want it to go to waste...I hope she likes it!
This folder has crystals on it.



Inside folder


Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! It is gorgeous!!! So elegant and very beautiful! Love the paper for the inside! And really love all of the layeres!
Hope you will hove some rest on this weekend, Rita!

Risa said...

Wow.....Rita your so called "rejects" are absolutely stunning! Everything about this card is beautiful, both inside and out! I know that all the preparations can be tiresome and I hope that your back feels a lot better today. Take care and have a beautiful weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

2 Worlds said...

I agree rejected but very pretty

Kyoko said...

REJECT, are you kidding me?? The card is just beautiful.

Corie said...

This is just beautiful, not a reject :o)

Dianne Forst said...

These are amazing rejects! Great job! Can't wait to see the real ones!

JustNeedling said...

Beautiful card for a reject! I love it!