Well here is one of the rejects from the wedding folders that I had Sarah choose from, I re-designed it a little to give as a gift with stamped images. I really did not like the liquid pearls for this because they did not come out perfect & you all know me, it has to be perfect or I'm not happy! I could not see me doing 90 folders with all these imperfections so I ordered the self adhesive pearls for the wedding folders ( a little more pricier (is that a word?) but I got a good deal on them), I needed 1000 pearls. On the other folder that I made as a sample she liked some of the elements (I had rhinestones on it but she wanted pearls & that's OK 'cause I want her to have what she wants) on that one as well. Anyway we took some elements from this folder & some from the other folder & you will see the results when I'm finished & ready to post my wedding projects soon. Remind me never to add multiple layers when creating in bulk!!! Sooooo much work but it will be worth it in the end...my family is well worth the effort & Sarah is now part of my family! I love her like she was my own daughter. Poor kid is starting to get stressed out, I hope she takes the time to relax before the wedding.
Sorry I got sidetracked with talking. I didn't have any wedding paper to put inside so I just used what I had & told her to visualize something more elegant that we had to go shopping for & let me tell you we found some great paper! Again I got sidetracked, sorry. I changed the front panel (the original had Our Wedding Day with their names & date of the wedding) and put the flower branch from Eastern Blooms, I also added the blue layer. The inside right panel had a wedding poem which I changed to add some sentiments, inside the pocket had a layered panel with the names of the wedding party & so I put the stamped images in the pocket. I love the way it came out & I got to use it as a gift so it did not go to waste. I hope my friend likes it!
OMG wait till you see what I worked on this weekend...I love it!!! I needed a little gift for Jessica's birthday so I made something awesome, I hope she likes it! Even though I gave her gift to her already I always have to have something to give her with her card so you will see that tomorrow or the next day. It's cloudy today so I can't take a picture of it yet, maybe tomorrow! Well thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a great day!
Elegant Image Folder

Inside view

Details
CS: PTI Vintage Cream, Spring Rain & SU Very Vanilla
DP: Chatter Box
Stamps: SU Full of Life & Eastern Blooms
Ink: PTI Perfect match Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Metallic rub-on paste, Liquid Pearls, ribbon, nestabilities, dimensionals, CB embossing folders & SU eyelet border punch
10 comments:
Hi Rita,
I can visualize where you are going with your wedding invitations and final invites are going to be awesome!
The white and blue color combo is beautiful and the embossing and pearls are perfect embellishments! The layers are beautiful and a lot of work but bring out the elegance of your hard work!
I'm looking forward to your next sample!
Take care and have a beautiful day:)
hugs
Risa:)
This is so beautiful and elegant!
You sure were a busy lady. Yes, doing layers on mass production cards are a lot of work. 1000 pearls! Wow, that's a lot to put on!
Can't wait to see more of your creations for the wedding.
Wow! They are going to be beautiful - good luck with all the work :)
This folder is just gorgeous. Kim
Love the folders. So pretty and elegant! I can't wait to see your gift for Jessica!
lovely image folder...so pretty. I'm sure she'll love it! I need to go to a wedding soon...need some ideas to create a card! I want it to be spectacular and perfect! it's for a GGF! TFS!
wow I'm impressed with this one already. Gorgeous
This is just an absolutely elegant folder for images Rita!! I love it!! I would love to just have the folder without the images because it's so pretty!
Hugs
Jodi =)
You sure are going to make a WONDERFUL MIL! You have put so much heart and soul into the preps for this wedding and not once have I heard you complain! You are a very sweet lady I tell ya! Best, Curt
Just gorgeous...love that design!
Wow! It is looks gorgeous! I love the flower stamp you chose and embossing looks great here! Love the gentle and romantic look of it, Rita!
I can tell how much love you put in it! Can't wait to see your next projetcs!
Post a Comment