Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Good mornin' Peeps!

Just a quick post before I go upstairs to work on folders...I should be done by the weekend, I hope!

Here is the RAK I sent to my good friend Risa who celebrated a milestone birthday last week. Hi Risa...hope you had a wonderful birthday! I took the picture that she had of the top note box from her blog since I didn't get to take a picture of it before I sent it to her. I luv making these boxes, their so easy to make & you can put all kinds of goodies in them!

Well that's it for today, I'll be back soon with another RAK I made a few weeks ago. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today! Gotta get back to work...no rest for the weary!!!




Card Details

CS: PTI Vintage Cream, SU Cameo Coral
Ink: Palette Noir Black, SU Cameo Coral
Stamps: Studio G Kolette Hall, SU Full of Life
Accessories: SU Manhattan Flower embossing folder, dauber to sponge ink on flower & white cardboard (chipboard), from the SU DP packs. I cut the chipboard to the top note size & glue the DP to the chipboard on both sides of the top & one side to the bottom piece & then run it through my CB to cut.


Top Note Gift Box

Details

CS: PTI Scarlet Jewel
DP: K & Co.
Stamps: SU Over All
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Prima Flowers, SU Top note die, ribbon, SU punches


5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...I just love that box! It is so elegant (and so it that card!).

JustNeedling said...

Lovely card! The box is so pretty with soft color you used and a beautiful flower on it.

Diane said...

Oh Rita,this is gorgeous!!!1

Elena said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous and so gentle! And box you created is priceless! You are amazing, Rita!

Gina Wrona said...

Sweet, I'm gonna have to case that box one day. If I forget, I'll be sure to ask you to tutor me.

Hugs,
Gina