Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picnic Anyone???

Mornin' peeps!

I took a break from wedding projects this weekend to create this adorable cute little picnic basket for Jessica...isn't it so cute?! I luv how it came out. It was so easy, this is a Lauren Meader Template that you can get over at PTI, she makes all her templates so easy to follow & when you download it to your computer you also get the instructions & some ideas as well. I have a few more of these templates that I hope to make in the future. If you need some inspiration please go over to Lauren's blog & be prepared to be dazzled by her talent, she is so amazing!

I also made a card to go along with this basket gift but I'll save that for tomorrow. I luv the color combo of this project, Jessica loves Pink so I think she's going to luv it! What do you think...do I have a winner here in my daughter's eyes?

Well no rest for the weary, I need to get back to work. Talk to you soon, have a great day!





close up of image & the banner (you can click on the pictures to see more detail & make them bigger)



Top view



Coffee mug with a bag of Starbucks coffee beans inside



Close up of the tag




I also made my own filler with scraps to fill the basket to cushion the cup

Details

CS: PTI Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz & White
DP: PTI "Friends Til the End" paper pad
Stamps: Gina K Designs "My Cuppa Joe", sentiment is from "Retro Boutique"
Ink: Chocolate Brown (PTI), Copic clear glitter (for the steam on the cup), Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Flower brads, circle punch, round nesties, little pink heart crystal (on tag), flower with a brad, square punch for banner ends, MS border punch, & Lauren Meader's Timeless Template "Pack a Picnic"




8 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Lovely basket! Nice to take a break from making so many wedding projects.

Elena said...

What a wonderful gift idea! I love the basket you created, Rita! Love how you attached tag on a front of the basket! :)

Joy said...

love this basket! it's darling! so perfect for a gift! is it hard to make? I will go and look at the link you have provided! love how it fits that coffee cup! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just stunning!! I LOVE coffee stuff. You really made this so special! Thanks for sharing it with me and the world. Good idea about the scraps too :D

corinnesomerville said...

How completely adorable is this !!!! Lauren's templates are fantastic !!!

You did a great job, girlie !!!

Big hugs

2 Worlds said...

Gorgeous Box !

Allison Rankin said...

What a great idea! I have a coffee set that I haven't even cracked yet but this would be great for teacher's gifts! TFS!

Risa said...

Rita, your picnic basket and gift container are stunning! You are really awesome creating boxes etc. Rock on GF!!!!
hugs
Risa:)