Like my title? Well I made some cards that make my house look like it's snowing inside, these cards are sooooo sparkly, I luv it! I made 4 colors, the pictures just do not do them justice, I tried to capture the sparkle in the card stock but oh well take a peek & see for yourself! I saw this on Amy's blog using her stamp set & thought I could make these with my Snow Burst stamp set, I love how easy it was to make, for me it was crunch time & these were really fast & the results are spectacular!
I am busy making cards & things & trying to get caught up on everything, I still do not have my tree up yet....I know, I know, I looked at the calendar & nearly fainted when I realized that Christmas is next week...OMG! I don't even have my gifts wrapped either. I can't believe how late I am with everything this year, this has never happened to me before. Oh well, I'm not going to stress over it, ya right!
We are going away for 2 days tomorrow so I can't do anything till Saturday, you all know what I'll be doing this weekend...working hard to put up the decorations & wrap gifts, I'll be doing that till I'm finished & then I will work on my projects & what ever I can make before Christmas, so Santa may be a little late in getting the mail out this year, so please hang in there!
Now onto my cards, enjoy! Thanks for stopping by today & spending a little bit of your time with me, I really appreciate it! Have a great day!
Blue


Purple


Red


Green


Card details
CS: SU Shimmery White or PTI White Shimmer (I used both of these & the only difference is that one is not as white as the other but they are both beautiful)
Stamps: SU Snow Burst, sentiments are from Gina K Let it Snow & Studio G
Ink: Greens ~ Always Artichoke, Old Olive & Mellow Moss; Blues ~ Not Quite Navy, Brocade Blue & Bordering Blue; Reds ~ Rose Red, Regal Rose & Pretty in Pink; Purples ~ Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace & Lovely Lilac
6 comments:
Hi Rita,they look wonderful!!!
Don't you just hate it when you can't get a good pic to show the beauty of your creation!!
But they do look fabulous though!
Gosh, this is super pretty...I just love all the colors (it would make a neat gift set this way!).
I thought I left my comment... Sorry about this Rita.
Love these snowflakes cards! I like that you do the inside beautifully too!
Stunning cards. Know what you mean about time. Guess what? My cards are not getting mailed this year. Too much going on with family affairs right now. Much more important. have a good trip and Merry Christmas
They are all so pretty! Love the different color cards with the same snowflakes stamps! I love snowflakes!
These are all gorgeous!!! Especially the one that you sent me!! Thanks so much for thinking of me -- Have a FANTASTIC Holiday season.
Big HUGS and smiles,
Corie
Post a Comment