This is going to be a quick post I need to get ready to do some errands with Dan today. This is the other purse gift card holder like the one from yesterday but a different color. These are great & everyone loves getting one of these!
I'm trying to get some Christmas cards & projects done so that I can send them out by next week...I'm really late with these gifts...so sorry! I won't have anything new to post till next week but I will have some more RAK's that I received in the mail this week, so I will post that on Thursday.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

inside

Details
CS: PTI White, SU Soft Suede & Riding Hood Red
DP: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 paper pad
Stamps: SU So Many Scallops
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, SU markers Real Red & Garden Green
Accessories: SU Soft Suede ribbon, scallop punch, top note die, crop-a-dile, velcro & dimensionals
6 comments:
this is just too cute! thank you for my sweet Christmas card! you are so thoughtful! I am blessed to have you as my friend. hope your Christmas went well and have a blessed year in 2010! hugs~joy
This is just so cute Rita!! Love this purse GC! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hello Rita,
Your gift card holders are beautiful! I love the design!
Take care and I'm wishing you and yours a beautiful New Year!
hugs
Risa:)
I love your gift card holders -- so pretty!!
Very cute purse! I love that you decorated it inside too!
Wishing you and family a very Happy New Year!
Gorgeous! Love the color palette!
Post a Comment