Monday, December 28, 2009

Purse Gift Card Holder

Hi peeps!

Hope you all had a great holiday. I love having my kids over any time but Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I'm like a BIG kid, I love seeing my kids open their gifts. I love the look on their faces when they open them, I think that's the best gift of all & warms my heart! OK enough of that...on to today's project.

I found this gift card holder on Angie's blog & on Dawn's blog & I just had to make one...well I actually made two but I will share the other one tomorrow. This is the one I made for Sarah & she loved it. At first she didn't realize it opened up & when she opened it she got an unexpected surprise! She was so funny.

Until tomorrow...thanks for stopping by I hope you have a great day!


I luv how this came out, it's so darn cute!


inside purse

Card details

CS: SU Whisper White, Baja Breeze & Night of Navy
DP: SU Ski Slope (last year's Christmas paper)
Ink: Night of Navy & Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Snowflake ribbon, SU scallop circle punch, Top Note die, crop-a-dile, dimensionals & velcro


3 comments:

Sally said...

Stunning and what a grand idea. Can't wait to see the next one.

Denise said...

Rota,
This is a very pretty way to give a GC.
Have a Happy New Year!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Elena said...

So pretty! Like the snowflakes you stamped! Great idea for these Holidays!