Well I think I am finally on the road to recovery, yippee!!! I feel really good today so I hope I can finally go out tomorrow to do some shopping, that's my plan as of now & I'm sticking to it, hehehe!!!
Listen, I'm starting to get a good collection of Copic markers going(I've got 14 more on the way that should bring me to around 50 I think) & I need to find some way of storing them...so how do you store your Copics? I'm thinking of getting the Making Memories Desktop Carousel but I'm not sure. Send me a picture or a link to your blog with a picture of how you store yours so I can get some kind of idea on what might work for me.
Here are two birthday cards I made just before Thanksgiving. I had this cute little cheap cupcake stamp that I hadn't used yet & decided to ink it up to make 2 fast birthday cards for my stash, I didn't realize I have no stash anymore & I need to make some cards to have on hand. Well now that I'm running behind that will have to wait till after the holidays now. I need to get my butt in gear & make my Christmas cards soon.
Well that's it for now so have a great evening & thanks for stopping by today! I love to read your comments!


Card Details
CS: PTI White, Kraft, SU Real Red & Chocolate Chip
DP: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Cupcake paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip, SU & Copic markers
Stamps: Cupcake & Sentiments from Snag 'em
Accessories: SU & MS punches, ribbon, nestabilities, dazzling diamonds & white gel pen
8 comments:
Rita great card, congrats on copics :) they must be fun !
So cute, love the Nook and Pantry paper, perfect match!
So glad you are feeling better, Rita! I love your cupcakes cards! DP are so yummy and perfect for the stamp you chose!
Congratulations on Copics! :)
Hey Rita,
Cute cards, those cupcakes look yummy! Have a great week.
Hugs~
Hi Rita,
Both of your cupcake cards are so cute! Awesome job with the Copics and the sparkle is awesome.
Congratulations on your accumulation of Copic markers girl:) As for storage,I store mine in a Ziploc bag where they can lay flat. However, I saw this storage bin on Amazon (made by Rubbermaid) that I plan to buy.
Take care and I hope you feel a lot better today:)
hugs
Risa:)
Hey Rita ~ hope you feel better real soon! I'm lovin' your cupcake cards woman! They look good enough to eat! xoxo, Linda
P.S.: I store my copics in a little canvas tote bag that I found at Wal-Mart in the craft section. It's pink!
Beautiful cupcakes card! Copics... I don't have those markers. Can't help you there.
Glad you've recovered, a long journey on that sick road I'm sure. Now my daughter has bronchitus and my husband stayed home from work today since no one else wanted to watch her. I would have stayed home, but as stubborn as he is he did. At least I would have been paid for my time off, which he isn't and it's probably his last day before the dreaded winter lay off of 4 months. And he doesn't understand why I'm upset, go figure.
Anywho, glad you're better!
Hugs,
Gina
Post a Comment