Saturday, December 19, 2009

RAK's from Friends

Look at this AWESOME card from my dear local friend Sandi (who moved 2 hours away :o( I miss you kiddo). Sandi stitches her images onto cards, such great talent! I don't think I would have the patience to do that. She does an amazing job, I really love this card Sandi & will cherish it forever! Thank you!

From Sandi


Close up of the stitching & coloring



From Diane


From Allison


Thanksgiving RAK from Gina


Thank you all so very much! I truly appreciate your friendship & your kindness! You all have such amazing talent & I'm lucky to have you as my friends!

Have a great day everyone & thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Sally said...

These are fabulous. So nice to get RAKs from frinds you haven't heard from in awhile.

2 Worlds said...

Mine will be late and outdated because th snow i could not go to post office before my trip :(

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing all the beautiful cards you got in your mail!

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Rita!
I'm so glad you liked your Thanksgiving card and thought it worthy to post on your blog.

Thank you my friend!

Hugs,
Gina