Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Guiding Light!!!

Hello all!

Just a quick post, still feeling lousy. Just when I think I feel better this cold decides to knock me down again. I still have not been out of the house since Friday & its driving me crazy! I have cards & projects to get done for the holidays & have not even stepped in my craft room since Wednesday. Hubby has had his cold for 3 weeks now, he feels much better but not 100% yet. I am so thankful that it is not the flu though.

OK on to my card! Here is the card I made DH Dan for his birthday which was on Thanksgiving Day this year. It's not the best picture & it looks better in person but I did stamp the lighthouse a little crooked (can ya tell?)...oh well! I think I need to use my stamp-a-ma-jig more often ya?

Thanks for spending a little part of your day with me today & have a great day!



Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Blue Bayou, Soft Sky & Sahara Sand
Stamps: Impression Obsession & SU sentiments
Ink: SU Blue Bayou, Versa Mark & White detail embossing powder
Accessories: Heating tool, large round sponge dauber, distress tool, copper square brads & ribbon


5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Rita,this is gorgeous! I'm sure DH loved it!!!
Hope you are feeling better by now,just think,better now than at Christmas!!! Hugs to you!

Sally said...

Rita,
That is stunning. I just love lighthouses. I am sure your DH love it! I am hoping you get better soon.

Elena said...

I think this card is gorgeous! I really love the distressing and combination of colors - white and blue! Ribbon looks so pretty here!
Hope your husband and you will feel better very soon!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Rita! I love your image, very serene looking and your choice of DP is fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

JustNeedling said...

Love the lighthouse b-day card! Love the colors you used!