Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas Glitter Tree

Hi everyone!

This post is pre posted since I'm away for a few days. This card I made last weekend & totally cased from Dawn, thanks sweetie! I love glitter & this fit the bill, also it was another fast & easy card...which I luv right now since I'm so far behind & need to make fast cards. If I get them done before Monday then maybe I can get a few projects done that I wanted to give the kids for Christmas, if not it will just have to wait till next Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed so that I can get it done this year because I've already held it off from last year, hehehe!!! Well have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!




inside card

Card details

CS: PTI Night Sky Shimmer, White & Creative Memories Brushed Silver
Stamps: SU Lovely as a Tree, sentiments Studio G & Gina K Let it Snow
Ink: SU Night of Navy & sponged inside panel with Bashful Blue
Accessories: White ribbon, nesties, dazzling diamonds, Silver Tinsel Opaque embossing powder & heat tool


4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh it is beautiful Rita! One of my favorite tree!!!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful, love how you added the scallop piece inside.

2 Worlds said...

Beautiful card very elegant

Elena said...

Gorgeous cards, Rita! Love the sparkles on the tree!