Monday, June 14, 2010

Best Dad Medallion

Happy Monday Peeps!

Since Father's Day is this Sunday I thought I would dedicate this weeks posts to Father's day cards & wait till you see what I made for Dan as my card & project to go along with my gift for him. I love how it came out. Here is a card I made for Jessica to give to her Dad for Father's Day. I saw this on Tami Hartley's blog & knew Jessica would love this one. Click on Tami's name to see her tutorial. I need to make a few more dad cards so the kids will have some for next year, might as well make them now while I'm making this years cards, right? I came across some stamps that I had that fit the dads in their life to a tee! I had bought those stamps with them in mind.

Well thanks for popping by & I hope you have a great day!


Father's Day card




Card details

CS: PTI White, Dark Chocolate & SU Pacific Point & Gold Shimmer (unknown)
DP: PTI Bitty Box Basics
Stamps: SU Starring You & Gina K Kindred greeting for him
Ink: SU Pacific Point, Palette Noir Black, Versa Mark (stars) & White gel pen
Accessories: SU Circle punches, Labels 5 nesties, swirl punch, Score Pal & dimensionals


5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

One awesome masculine card! Love the ribbon for dad!

Joy said...

what a bold card! miss my dad. love how your card turned out. hope you'll be having a great time celebrating father's day. happy Monday!

Elena said...

What a neat idea with the medalion!

Teri said...

I love this Father's Day card!! Looks like alot of work went into making this. Can't wait to see your other cards!!

Gina Wrona said...

What an awesome award card for Father's Day!

Hugs,
Gina