Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pizza Box Thank you Gift

Hello everyone!

Here is the last of my Thank yous for all my wonderful BRAK's. I saved the best for last! I got to meet my good friend Teri from Hawaii while we were both out in Vegas this past April & besides the goodies Teri sent me by mail she also brought some goodies from Hawaii to eat & let me tell you they were all so delicious! Chocolate covered Macadamia nuts are my fav! We had a great time, we went to eat some yummy dessert & then walked around the shops at the Venetian & the Palazzo & I also brought Teri & her sister Cheryl upstairs to look at our room. I luv staying at the Palazzo, it's my favorite hotel by far & I feel like such a queen when I stay there. Dan has spoiled me rotten when we go to Vegas the hotels are to die for & so comfy! Anyway, the day after meeting Teri & Cheryl I came across this Miss Kitty key chain in one of the stores at the Palazzo & knowing how much Teri loves Miss Kitty I just had to buy it for her, isn't she soooo cute! Teri loved her but in shipping somehow Miss Kitty lost an arm, so sorry Teri. If I ever see it again I'll have to buy another one, unless your dad can do some surgery & save her arm, hehehe!!! So glad you liked all your thank you goodies my friend. I can't wait to see you again...your the BEST!!! Thank you so much.


My thank you gift to Teri


inside box is a Miss Kitty with crystals key chain...so pretty & soooo Teri, I just had to buy it for her!

Pizza box details

CS: PTI Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream & Aqua Mist
DP: SU Bella Bleu
Stamps: Snag 'em Stamps "To Love & Cherish Collection" (flower image), & Gina K "You are my Sunshine" (for sentiment)
Accessories: Nesties circles, Pearls, Satin ribbon & SU dimensionals



Sent this one to Teri along with the pizza box




Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Gardern Green & Pretty in Pink
DP: SU Patterns Pack II & Pink scrap for scallop flower
Stamps: Thank you by Sugarloaf Inc., & SU Whimsical Words
Ink: SU Melon Mambo
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU square, circle scallop, Extra large two step Bird punches, Swirl punch, flower crystal & brad (inside flower)



3 comments:

Joy said...

what a wonderful BRAK from dear sweet Teri! she's always so good about doing these kind things. so glad you and Teri got to meet and have a fabulous time. I'll be going there soon...just to get off this rock! happy hump day!

Jodi said...

A very sweet and cute gift from Teri!! I love the pretty card you made for her too!! I hope to meet you in the near future too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ree Donnelly said...

Gorgeous creations, Rita!!!!