Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank You Cards Batch 1

Hi everyone!

Here is the first batch of thank you cards I needed to make & while I was at it I decided to make a few more to put into my stash so that I would have some already made, you never know when you'll need them. I think I need to do that with every category...so note to self make extra cards for every occasion to put into my card box. Do you have a stash already made or do you create as you need something?

This was another card I saw on Dawn's blog, I just used a different stamp set.

Well gotta go, have a great day!


Card I made for Gina - sprayed with Frost White Shimmer Spritz...lots f sparkle!



Card I sent Denise with Dazzling Diamonds on butterflies




Details

CS: PTI White, Vintage Cream, Vellum & SU Sage Shadow
Stamps: SU Eastern Bloom, Whimsical Words & Gina K Tech Talk
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Sage Shadow & SU Regal Rose markers
Accessories: SU Beautiful Wings embosslit die, SU eyelet punch, white ribbon, cream ribbon, corded ribbon, Shimmer Spritz in Frost White & Dazzling Diamonds



6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...a gorgeous creation Rita! Awesome job!

Curt in Indy said...

I love the simple elegance of your card. The colors are peaceful and calming. Such a nice thank you card. Best, Curt

Joy said...

what cute cards you made! love the simple yet sweet ones =) hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jodi said...

These are just beautiful!! I love the pretty pastels and butterflies!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Teri said...

I love these cards Rita! Perfect images and colors!

Gina Wrona said...

Rita,

Thank you so, so very much for the BEAUTIFUL thank you card! I absolutely love it, but now feel like the worst friend since I didn't receprocate and send you a thank you for my BRAK. So, so very sorry..............

Hugs,
Gina