Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cosmo Bella

Hello Peeps!

Today's cards are using a sketch I found on Gina K's StampTV a few weeks ago click Here to take a look. It's been awhile since I made a Bella card & you all know I LOVE my Bella stamps...wish I had more of them. I want the Camera Bella & the Dentist, Doctor, Exercise Bella's, Wall street Fella, etc, etc, etc! You get the picture, right? Can we EVER have enough stamps REALLY??? NOT!!! Well since I needed to add birthday cards to my stash I decided to make a few Bella cards & so I used this sketch. Sorry for the blurry pics but no matter how many pics I take (and I DO take a lot for this reason) they still come out blurry...it's my camera. It's a hit or miss thing now no matter how much I try or how many pics I take, the camera doesn't always want to co-operate with me. I need to save my money for a new one or hope someone will get me one for my birthday hint, hint ;o), well maybe by next Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by today, you know I love your company & LOVE reading your comments. Have a great day!






Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

KER said...

both cards are great...love the flower and paisley dsp on the first one

Diane said...

Good old Bela! I love her too!
Great cards,that image makes me smile all the time! She looks sooo
happy doesn't she!Like she's celebrating,perfect for a B'day card!

Allison Rankin said...

Haven't seen Cosmo in forevah...great job! My fav is the first one with that Eva DP!

Elena said...

Your Bellas cards are fantastic, Rita!
I love the fun layout you created!

Ree said...

Love these cards, Rita!!! The 1st one is my favorite... But they are BOTH gorgeous!