Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Nuts about you!!!

A quick post with pics of a few items that I made for Dan for Valentine's day. Hope you all having a fantastic Valentine's Day! Take care!


I'm Nuts about you! A can of Dan's favorite nuts - Cashews that I altered for the occasion.


Close-up of the heart & sentiment.


We make a great pair! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Pair of socks for Dan


Close-up of tag


Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Love your gifts. You and Dan sound like hubby and me when it comes to gifts! LOL

Joy said...

gotta love that decorated nut can and such cute socks! love the saying! totally matches! lol! have a wonderful week!

JustNeedling said...

Awe the can is so cute and I love the title too! Lovely gifts for your Valentine!

arlene said...

What an adorable idea. You have some of the most creative ways to stamp I've ever seen.

Hope all is well.