Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh how I wish I was 30 again...don't you???

Or maybe 40? Hello Peeps!

Well just when we started to see a little bit of grass peeking through all that melting snow...Mother Nature decided we needed more snow, grrrrrr!!! I think we are only going to get about 3 or 4 inches here in the southern part of Massachusetts but it's also going to get very cold in the next few days. Where is Spring? We got teased last week with temps in the 60's & boy did it feel good but now its back to cold & snow.

Well today's card is for my daughter's BFF Sarah who just turned 30 on Valentine's Day...Happy Birthday Sarah!!! I made her an easel card...I love the colors & DP (Basic Grey). I also paper pieced Bella's clothes to match. I hope she liked it.

Well that's it for today...thanks for stopping by!



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Rita!
I can't wait to see spring too!
Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday! :)