I still have plenty of the SU Yo Yo Yellow card stock (now retired) & thought I would make a card with it & I love how it came out! The yellow against the black gives it that extra punch. I had bought the yo yo yellow so I could make cards using the Bumble Bee stamp set from SU...so you will see lots of this color in the future. I made this card in different colors so I could have some extra birthday cards for my stash...ya never know when someone around here will need a birthday card. I will show you the other cards tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by today.


Have a great day!
5 comments:
LOVE your card Rita!
Your card is just lovely. I am SO bad at stamping something on the inside. TFS
Super. Love the drama of the yellow on black!
Love the color combo of yellow and black. It is very elegant and dramatic. Gorgeous card!
I've never been a huge fan of YYY, but after seeing this card, I know how I can use some up! I just LOVE the gray & black with it... nice, nice card!
Post a Comment