Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fancy Tags Frame Card

Happy Wednesday Peeps!

It's raining here today & it's helping to melt some of this snow a little but it may cause other problems tonight if it freezes...so we're not looking forward to that.

Here is the other card that I made & mentioned in yesterday's post. I got the tutorial from Stamp TV...don't you just LOVE Gina's videos??? I have the link in yesterday's post if you want to take a look & try it for yourself. I luv how it turned out. Take care & have a great day!





Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you so much for my wonderful card and goodies! You are so thoughtful and kind. Thank you for remembering my special day! you are so sweet! hope you have a wonderful hump day and week!

Mary said...

Rita, yur card is beautiful. I love the stamp and the die that you used to frame it. Love the colors that you used too.

I hope that your rain did not cause the snow to turn to ice tonight. Just think another storm is coming in on Saturday. UGH!

Mary

Allison Rankin said...

Heart this so! Love the gorgeous tag and the fact you used Eskimo Kisses here...neat!