Friday, February 25, 2011

More Bella's

Happy Friday Peeps!!!

It's raining (or should I say pouring) here today & the weather is not good for the next several days. I'm just so glad it's not heavy SNOW today but it's coming & so far they say it's not going to add up to much, just a little dusting. Spring where are you...hurry up & get here we have all had enough of the white stuff!!!

Here are the last of the Bella cards. Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous weekend.

Easel card


same card sketch as yesterday


Happy stamping!

4 comments:

Joy said...

sweet cards with those lovely bellas! love the DP used and the colors are pretty! great easel card as I tried to make that one again, and kinda forgot...haha! have a great weekend!

JustNeedling said...

Cute cards! Love the easel card! Hope you get sunshine soon and have a wonderful weekend!

Diane said...

Oh no,rain!!! That's not good!
Hope the weather brightens up for you! Those cards are beautiful as always Rita! Love your coloring!
Thanks so much for the wonderful comment today! Yes,I've come a long way and still so much to learn.I've gotten so much better at it because of all of YOU WONDERFUL BLOGGING BUDDIES!!!
Have a super duper weekend!
Hugs,Diane

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Rita! Love these two cards, especially the easel card. I've got to try one of these! Your coloring is really amazing on these! Hope you are well! Best, Curt