Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I am finally starting to get over my cold, I'm about 50% better. I haven't been sleeping well because of the cold. I went out yesterday to Michael's, AC Moore & my favorite store Target to get a few things that I needed...ha! When you say few things, don't you always spend more than you intended? I know I do, I'm like a kid in a candy store, I could spend hours in these stores just looking around & finding something that I need that wasn't on my list! I was only gone for 3 hours & when I got home I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open. I went to bed early & slept like a baby last night finally! So forgive me if I didn't get to post yesterday, I had every intention of posting this yesterday. I made another mail box, post-it, & a card on Sunday! I was in creative mode on Sunday & went to town making these, but I won't post the card till tomorrow, since I haven't made anything since then. Right now I'm in the process of looking for stamps that I need for the invitations & other things that I need for that, can't go into too much detail 'cause the knowing eyes might be looking! Hehehe!!! Can anyone tell me where I can buy 3" x 3" envelopes? I have looked everywhere but can't find them.
Have a great day & thank you so much for popping in.
Hugs...Rita

Post-it Recipe
CS: scrap Cranberry I think it's CM but not sure & WW
DP: Basic Grey-Perhaps
Stamp: Autumn Leaves Flower
Ribbon: AC Moore
Buttons & crystal from Target $ section

Details
DP: Basic Grey-Perhaps, Frances Meyer-Wildwood Bouquet
Stamps: Michael's $ acrylic stamps, SU Warm Words & Autumn Leaves Heart
Ink: Basic Black, WW craft ink & Prisma pencils with OMS
Ribbon & little hot stuff heart all came from Target $ section & Michael's
Ric-Rac came from A.C. Moore
Dimensionals
I ran the ric-rac through the Xyron machine, then attached it to the mailbox, it was much better than applying glue to box.

Side of the mail box

The front panel

Inside of the front panel

The back of mail box.
8 comments:
Wow, you were busy on Sunday, time well spent, these are adorable.
Great projects, kiddo !!! Love how you altered them...great job :)
Hi Rita!
You know I love your cute mail boxes! They are adorable and I love your card too!
I think I have caught this flu virus that's going around. I have so many things I want to do but I feel so lousy right now. *yuk*
malieta:)
AWESOME girlie .. Your mailbox is sooo beautiful !!
Love ya
Dawn griffith
Great job again! Love it!
I hope you feel better this is the second time around isnt?
Always this boxes are darling
Love your wonderful new additions here Rita! Adorable mailbox! I just love making these cute little guys! Please take good care of your sweet self! Hugs! Deb
Your mail boxes are so cute... I love them... Some beautiful cards too... ;oD
Hugs xxx
Post a Comment