Hope you all had a great weekend. We got a lot of snow here yesterday, it's so beautiful, I luv to see the snow falling & see everything covered in white! The trees are so beautiful in white, but then everything starts to melt & get dirty, yuk! I only like it when it's fresh don't you? Well anyway, I have a couple of Valentine cards that I made Thursday night for Beate to send to the troops so that they could send them to their loved ones for Valentine's Day. I made a total of 5 cards so I will post the other 3 tomorrow. I had so much fun making these but i had to be quick about it so that I could mail them out Saturday morning. She needs to have them by the 31st. I did 5 cards in 2 hours, wow that was fast for me, usually I take 2 hours to make 1 card. Well anyway have a great Monday evening & I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today & happy stamping!
Hugs...Rita

6 comments:
Those are wonderful cards, Rita.
I've been reading your blog for a while now... I've got you listed on my Google Reader. I really like your artwork. I have posted a swap on my blog and I'd love it if you'd consider joining. Take a look and let me know!
thanks!
These are great, that was so nice of you to do these cards.
that was very nice of you
They look great, and wow what a lucky isnt that your second blog candy?
They are beautiful! and the embossing looks great!
the troops are going to love them!
Your cards are very pretty Rita and for a wonderful cause!
malieta:)
I love your card designs. These are some of my faves!
Post a Comment