Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Butterfly Card!

Hi everyone!

Hope your all staying warm, it's still cold here but at least we don't have snow. That's something to be happy about, don't ya think? Here is a card I made on Sunday, I luv using those copic glitter pens, their fantastic! I need to go back to AC Moore to get 2 stamps that I decided I just have to have, I want to try a few cards with this image for the bridal shower invites & I still have 40 % off coupons...can't pass that up! Hehehe! Well stay warm & have a great night. Thanks for popping in today...happy stamping girls!




I know my brads are off, I don't know what happened, Have to be more careful next time.
Card Details
CS: Elegant Eggplant & CM Pink
DP: Creative Memories
Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Passion (I water colored the PP on the butterfly with aqua pen) & Copic Spica glitter pens
Stamps: Butterfly is from Michael's $ acrylic stamps & sentiment is Punchy Words from Gina K Designs
Ribbon & Brads are from Target $ section




Close up of the Glitter from the Copic glitter pens, I don't know if I captured the glitter very in the photos but it looks better in person.

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty!

Risa said...

I love your butterdly card Rita! I think those glitter pens are a hit too!
malieta:)

Little C's Creations said...

love the sparkles, sweetie!! your colors too. Very whimsy and refreshing. Those glitter pens are fab, huh?!

hugs,
Jen