Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More cards for the Troops

Here are the rest of the cards that I made for the Troops & sent them all out yesterday to Beate...hope she gets them on time. Hubby was supposed to mail them Saturday morning but didn't make it to the post office on time before they closed, he did his errands first then went to the PO. Oh well, I'm sure she will get them by Thursday. Have a great day & thanks for visiting me today!




I luv the way this card turned out!








These are foam hearts from Target

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, some lucky ladies will be receiving these.

Crafty Connie said...

The cards are wonderful and the troops will love them.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are wonderful, and what a GREAT cause! Great job!

Risa said...

What a great idea Rita! Your cards are beautiful and some lucky troop is going to love it.
malieta:)