Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Mail!


I won some blog candy from Teri a few weeks ago & got this in the mail last week, how awesome is this!!! I luv Changito the monkey, & look at this awesome bird stamp & Teri made a cute card too...I luv it all! Thank you so much Teri, you made my day! Teri has so many great ideas on her blog & she is one awesome lady so go visit her blog, you'll be so happy you did...believe me!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on winning Teri's blog candy! The images are really cute as well as the stamp and card!

Can't wait to see what you create with them!!

Thank you for your well wishes in my joining CTMH! I really appreciate it!

Maria

JustNeedling said...

Congrates Rita! Have fun with your blog candy. You lucky gal.

Risa said...

You are so lucky Rita..I love your stamps!!!!
malieta:)