So sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I have a cold that my DH gave me. I thought I was in the clear 'cause he has had this cold for 2 weeks. Over the weekend I started with a horrible toothache that just would not quit, I had been taking advil for the pain with a little relief. I figured I would wait till I went to the dentist on Wednesday for a cleaning, by Tuesday morning the pain & throbbing went away & the tooth just felt like it was frozen & sensitive - no more pain though, strange, very strange, he took x-rays & could not see anything, so he could not do a thing for me. It could be the beginning of an abscess, time will tell, its still a little sensitive but every once in awhile a little throbbing, so I have to look out for swelling & call him right away. I have another appointment next week for a filling, so I'll see how it goes. That has never happened to me before. Then on Wednesday night the cold began & I have been miserable ever since. I hope it doesn't last as long as hubby's, I hate colds, don't you?
Well on a lighter side, I did manage to get something done today for you. I made another post-it cover (I luv those things) their so easy to make. I'm going to try another one that I cased from Julie that includes a pen holder, should be fun! I also made one of those fantastic mailboxes from Target that's only $1., that was so much fun to make, I luv how it came out. I have a few more I want to make & will post them over the next few weeks. Well that's all for today, I'm going to go rest on the couch, drink some liquids & watch TV. Have a great weekend ladies & thanks so much for dropping by today!
Hugs...Rita

Post-it note cover details
CS: WW, Cranberry is a scrap, & Paper Reflections Patriotic Blue
DP: K & Co Classic K Designer Mat Pad - Bailey
Stamp: SU Event Full
Ribbon & Crystal from Target $ Section
Ink: Basic Black, Le Plume marker in Black & Copic Spica Glitter pens

Mailbox Details
DP: MM Be Inspired Stripes, CM Floral paper
Stamps are all G Studio from AC Moore
Ribbon: AC Moore solid ribbon & fibers
SU Scallop punch
Dimensionals (inside panel heart is on dimensionals)
Ruby crystal is from Michael's
Target $ Section: Mailbox, Foam hearts, Printed Valentine ribbon, & plastic XOXO
What a great selection & deal I got over at Target for my valentine cards & projects.
I sure do luv TARGET!!!

Inside of the front panel

Front of the Mailbox

Back of the Mailbox
13 comments:
Rita you did an awesome job with the post it notes cover and I LOVE your mailbox!!! It is so pretty Rita!
malieta:)
I love the stamp you used on this card and that mailbox is adorable. Be careful with your tooth, definitely sounds like you have the beginnings of an abcess, this coming from someone who has had several.
This is so cute! I am going to Target today to get myself a mailbox! LOVE this idea!
Your projects are adorable! and I hope that you feel better soon!
That's one of the best mailboxes I've seen. Its absolutely beautiful.
oh you poor thing.... it sounds so miserable to hear what you're going through. I hate pain... tooth aches, head aches.... ugh.... dull pains that won't go away. Well - I sure hope you're feeling better, but then again - by the look of your very beautiful creations, you look like you are already feeling better. Love that mailbox... it's just so luscious!!!
thanks for sharing!!!
Hugs,
Jen
WOW WOW WOW
Your mailbox is just GORGEOUS!!!
Super cute mailbox! Love it!
Fantastic! I love those mailboxes! You did an amazing job on it!
I have to go there to see
this everybody is talking about that
Its lovely Rita
Great post-it note cover and a very lovely mailbox. Hope you are feeling better.
Oh your mailbox and post it note cover both came out adorable. I look forward to seeing more mailboxes designed by you.
I am very sorry to hear about your tooth. Tooth aches are no fun and neither is a cold. I sure hope that you feel better soon Rita.
Mary
the little mailbox is so cute!
Post a Comment