Thursday, January 31, 2008

Glideabella!!!

Hi everyone!

It looks like a beautiful day out there today! The sun is shinning, it's still a little cold but at least it's sunny! I have to go out later to get my hair done at the Salon where my daughter works, she does a great job on my hair, but I'm not getting it cut till after the wedding so that I can put it up for the wedding. I'll try it & see if I'm going to like it up or cut it a little & wear it down, we'll see when the time comes, I want to play with it by the beginning of June & see which way I'm going to go.
Well on to today's card. This is a card that I made for Mary in New Hampshire as a thank you for sending me all those wonderful stumps last week. This is Glideabella, with a candy kiss holder & candy wrapper to match the card & I also sent her one of the mail boxes that I made. I got this idea for the kiss & candy holders from Dawn's blog & thought I would try it. I luv it, it was so easy to make, thanks Dawn for all your wonderful tutorials. She has a suspension card tutorial today that is great, go check it out! I want to make one of those when I get a chance, it looks easy.

Well I've gotta go take my shower & get ready to go out. Have a wonderful & productive day today & I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by & visiting me today.

Hugs...Rita



Candy kisses holder & an oatmeal bar wrapped to match the card




Card Details:
CS: PaperTrey white, SU Pink Passion
DP: Anna Griffin
Stamps: Glideabella, inside sentiment Sugarloaf Inc.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Prisma pencils with OMS, Copic Spica glitter pens, CM Silver marker for blades on skates.
Ribbon: AC Moore
Nestabilities

10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love Glideballa, here we use Sunabella, LOL. Great projects, love your coloring.

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! she is GORGEOUS! great colouring!

Courtney said...

Those are just adorable!!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Creation....As always your work is Wonderful!!!

Risa said...

Very cute gifts Rita....she's going to love em!
Thank you for your kind and warm comments and enjoy the sunshine!
malieta:)

Maria said...

Oh wow Rita your cards and projects are BEAUTIFUL! I really love colors and the paper that you used! How sweet of you to give them out as a thank you! She'll definitely love them.

Maria

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute! Great colors!

Michele Kovack said...

She is adorable! I love your coloring, paper choices, and matting!!!

Unknown said...

Love the whole thing!!

Rita said...

One of my favorite Bella's!