Friday, May 2, 2008

2 More RAK's


This card came from Carolynan amazing crafter & friend! She also design stamps for Gina K Designs, go over to Gina's store & check out Carolyn's stamp sets, I'm sure your going to want a set for your very own, their FANTASTIC!!! Now Carolyn made me a Hanna card 'cause she knows how much I luv shopping & luv Hanna & Bella stamps. It was funny cause the day I received this card I was getting ready to go shopping & when I opened it I just laughed out loud & hubby wanted to know what I was laughing at & when I showed him he just said "Yep, you women never have enough of anything"! Isn't that the truth? Thank you so much Carolyn, I luv it & the colors are perfect!




This birthday RAK came from my good friend Jana. She sent me a Paper Craft Magazine & I luv it! This is the first time that I've seen a card magazine, so may ideas packed into this & I got to see one of Lauren Meader's cards in here. I also got some paper & some stickers that I can use to put on some of my cards & scrapbook layouts, but the best thing of all was this gorgeous tag in a bag! Oh my, you have to see it to really appreciate it! I thank you from the bottom of my heart Jana, I know the love you have for this craft & that all your work comes from the heart & that's what makes a hand made card so very special. Thanks again!




Close up of her Tag in a bag. Isn't this stamp just awesome!!! What a beautiful image! Jana you did a great job on the coloring, I luv this! Thank you so much my friend!


Thanks for stopping by today ladies! Have a great weekend! I will talk to you again soon.


4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

A great bunch of goodies you got there, have a great weekend.

2 Worlds said...

you deserve my friend :)

Gina Wrona said...

Perfect timing for the Hanna card, so did your trip prove to be successful? If not, you know they say if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, and again, hee, hee.
((hugs))
Gina

Little C's Creations said...

how sweet of Jana... love what you've got!! enjoy!!!

hugs,
Jen