Well a quick post to show you the rest of the shower projects & the 2 shower cards that I made for Jessica's bridal shower. I will have another shower card that someones daughter made for Jessica's shower, it was a beautiful design on the same gated card design that I made for the invitation but with a nice twist to it! So after I post that card tomorrow that will be the end of the shower posts & we will be back to regular cards. I still have lots to do for the wedding so I won't be posting everyday. I promise we will get back to normal once the wedding is over. Thanks for stopping by today & have a great evening.

This is the centerpiece that I made for the gift table & I'll tell you it looked lost on that big table. It was filled with pink & silver wrapped dove & Nestles chocolate hearts & it spells out her name "Jessica". I love how it came out!

This is a flap card that I made for the gift that we brought to the shower & had my niece's name on the envelope. Remember she thought she was going to her cousin's bridal shower & the gift was really for her. Inside this gift was the Bride sweatshirt jacket & 2 tank tops that say Bride in hot pink & the other one says Just married in black, they both have the words in rhinestones
The inside of the card I put a poem to my daughter that I found on the Internet
Made this card to match the Shower invitation, but the fold is a little different, instead of a gated card the fold is off to the left side
11 comments:
What a great centerpiece, love the cards and the poem on the inside of the card is awesome, how wonderful.
Everything so beautiful, made me wish my mom would be so thoughtful..
These are lovely. Beautiful card and fun centerpiece!
The card that you made for your daughter is so beautiful. I love the poem. It is such a lovely gift that she will have forever.
The centerpiece is adorable. You worked very hard to make sure that Jessica's shower would be wonderful.It sounds as though it was. :)
Mary
How sweet, and love that you made a matching card. Love the sweet poem.... I still can't believe you cut every single bride image for your projects. You are driven!!
hugs,
Jen
The centerpiece is brilliant!! Your card for your "niece" is tooo cute... you really got her, huh?! Was she carrying the present for your "niece" into the house?! That would've been sooo funny!!!
hugs,
Jen
All I can say is....WOW, RITA !!! The centerpiece and cards are just gorgeous !!! You just did a beautiful job !! You know I'll be using your ideas in the next year with my daughter getting married :)
Love this! Don't know how you created all of this and still be standing!! What a wonderful surprise for Jessica!
awww! *Sniff, sniff* The poem inside your daughter's card is tooo sweet!
OMG....Rita...I love love love the centerpiece!! You did an awesome job with it and your card is beautiful!
malieta:)
Wow, I'm speechless, you've worked so hard for such fabulous results!
((hugs))
Gina
Post a Comment