This is going to be a quick post I need to ready to go out with hubby when he gets back from breakfast with the guys. Jessica is meeting us to help her dad pick out some new glasses, we don't trust him to pick them out himself, hehehe!!! He's not good at that, the last ones were horrible!
Well I didn't get any cleaning done yet, hubby was bored this week & wanted to go out everyday! Well I'm aiming to get started Monday for sure! I made 2 cards & need to make a shower card today or tomorrow, I have my great niece's bridal shower to go to this Sunday. She is getting married just after or before Jessica (I can't remember) no wedding invitation yet so can't remember!
Here's a cute Bella card I made, she is on her way to a scrapping/card making get together with her friends! Isn't she cute!!! This image was given to me by my sweet friend Jen, thanks sweetie!!!
I had so much fun making this card, just a little dig about how much we spend on our stamping & scrapping stuff...ain't that the truth???
Well I'm off to get ready so have a great day all! Thanks for stopping by today!


Card details
CS: WW, Night of Navy & thin cs to go through printer (unknown)
DP: Karen Foster
Stamps: Bella image given to me by Jen, sentiment computer generated then printed on thin cs
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Prisma pencils & OMS & SU Blush Blossom marker for skin
Accessories: Ribbon, rectangle Nesties, eyelets, embroidery thread, paper flower sponged in Elegant Eggplant Ink & Swarovski crystal

Card details
CS: Very Vanilla, WW, Rose Red & water color paper
Stamps: SU Merci stamp set
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Not Quite Navy, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, SU markers & Aqua painter
Accessories: Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Rectangle Nestabilities, Detail White EP
I made my own DP. I stamped SU Merci flower on WW with Versamark then put White Detail embossing powder on it & heated. Then I brayered it in Not Quite Navy on top & wiped it off with a paper towel, then I sponged around flowers with Summer Sun,Green Galore & Pixie Pink. I water colored my flower image on watercolor paper & put DD on it by using the Quickie glue pen.
11 comments:
You are so creative with your own DP, Both cards are fantastic, have fun picking out glasses
I have this image have to color it sometimes , remember us stampers :)
Great cards
Wonderful Bella and Merci set caard! You are such a busy bee! Ve well, hugs, Deb
Two cute x 2!
Rita both of your cards are beautiful!!! I love the Bella and the second card is gorgeous.
malieta:)
Your Bella card is so cute Rita. Wow! You sond like me. Way too busy!!! At least we do nt get bored right? :) I hope you like the glasses that your husband bought.
Mary
Hi Rita, both cards are beautiful, wonderful coloring!
It's good someone is going with your husband to pick out his glasses. I always take someone with me because when I take my glasses off I can't see well enough to know what looks good :)
Awesome cards Rita!
Good luck with those glasses.
((hugs))
Gina
Thanks for the inspiration on the 2nd card, I should really ink up that stamp set I have,kwim?
these are marvelous - you are spectacular to still be in the creating mood... you go girl!!!!
hugs,
Jen
Hey Rita!!! Wow, your cards are so pretty! I really love the colors that you used and it's great that you created your own DP. Love that Bella!! Too cute!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
Maria
These are very cute, Rita! How's the wedding plans coming along?
Having a party on my blog, and you're invited! :)
Post a Comment