Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Award!

Hi everyone!

This is a quick post today, I need to finish my son's military book & take pictures. This was the very first scrapbook that started it all for me in 2004! He got out of the military last year & I needed to add 6 more pages with the last 2 years of his military career.

Here is an award that I received from Curt, isn't it just so beautiful!!! He designed this award himself with one of his gorgeous pictures, I just love it!!! Thank you so much Curt, I'm so happy to hear that I inspire people! I feel like all of you have given me so much more than I have given you. You all have taught me & inspired me to want to learn more from this craft of ours & I'm so proud to have made so many friendships along the way! Thanks again Curt, I am honored! Now I am going to list 10 of the people (this way it gives others a chance to choose some)that have inspired me but I won't repeat the ones that Curt has already chosen, OK! Here goes:





Dawn - Dawn's Stamping thoughts

Teri - Big Ideas from a Little Girl

Maria - Stampin' Inspirations

Risa (aka Malieta) - Life's Simple Pleasures

Lauren - My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence

Carolyn - My Blog

Allison - Stampin' when I can

Deb - Stampin' on the Mountain

Jana - 2 Worlds

Flossie - Flossie's Follies

Thanks to all of you!

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today !

8 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Thanks Rita !
You're indeed a good friend !

Risa said...

Congratulations on your beautiful award Rita! I have been to Curt's blog and few times and his work and pictures are very beautiful.
Thank you for the award Rita, you are very inspirational to me also:)
hugs
risa:)

Deborah said...

Gorgeous picture! Back at you with inspiring me with your card creations! Thank you so much for thinking of me! Deb

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations a well deserved award and let me say that your blog is a constant inspiration to me.

JustNeedling said...

Congratulations, Rita! It is such a beautiful award. Your blog is an inspiration to me.

Teri said...

Hi Rita! Thanks for this award! It might take me a bit to put it up on my blog and nominate...you are special and inspiring to me as well! hugs!

Carolyn King said...

Congratulations to you!!!!

Thanks Rita! You are a sweetie!

Maria said...

Thank you Rita! You're so sweet! You are an inspirations too! Congratulations on being awarded!! It's so fitting!!

Maria