I wanted to post this before I went to bed, I meant to post this morning but got busy & then I forgot. Oh well better late than never right? I've been making baby cards for the shower this weekend. My PTI order came in today so I will need to work on that later today & possibly tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about this project because I have never stamped on fabric before & I don't want to mess it up, so I have a tee shirt in white that my hubby got for a promotion for some company so I'm going to practice on that first. So wish me luck!
I worked on 3 baby cards today, wowza...I was a busy bee! I made this bib card Sunday & decided to go with green & yellow combo since Danielle doesn't want to know the sex of the baby. Green & yellow have always been safe colors for babies. This came out really cute & was fun to make.
Thanks for stopping by & visiting with me today, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Card details
CS: PTI Lemon Tart & White
DP: SU Jersey Shore
Stamps: $1. stamp from Michael's, sentiment inside is from TAC "Hello Baby"
Ink: Green Galore & Summer Sun
Used my circle nesties
8 comments:
Too darn precious for words Rita! I love, love this bib! This would make such adorable baby shower invites! You did a pro job! Hugs to you! Deb
The card is very precious! I like how the colors work well together!
This is really a darling card
Just brill...I need to poach this idea just to play around with my nesties!
Precious & cute card!
What a super cute card Rita!
Oh my gosh. This bib card is so adorable. Thank you for including the link to the tutorial. Love this card!
Mary
Awww, super sweet and cute cards! Love that bib! xoxo
Post a Comment