I hope your having a great day. I made a few of these wonderful slider cards the other day, they are so much fun & easy to make. This is another one of Dawn's video tutorials, I just luv her videos don't you? Check out how to make these here they really are easy to make. Good luck & have fun!
I made this one for a friend whose birthday is the same day as my daughter's, she is the same age as me & I thought she would get a kick out this card. I luv how it came out! This was the first one that I made, the only thing that I changed was the Tag measurement, I found that if I made the tag 3 1/4" wide instead of 3" it didn't pop out of the track & I liked how it slides better, but you can decide for yourself what you like. I am getting the biggest kick out movable cards!!! I will post the other two cards tomorrow, so until then...have a great day! Thanks for stopping by today!


Card details
CS: PTI Dark Brown, Spring Moss, White
Stamps: All Inkadinkado stamp set "Unlisted" & the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the set called "Only a Kid" I got these at a local scrapbook store, they don't really carry too much stamping stuff
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Koh-I-Noor pencils & OMS
Scrap ribbon

Pull the tag & look what happens...isn't that cute!? I luv it!!!

Side view
11 comments:
i've been wanting to make these slider for awhile and maybe now is the time. Love everything ... too cute!
Great card , and I loved that stamp so funny :D
Oh Rita, too darn cute! You did a great job! Your friend is going to crack up for sure! Good one! Hugs, Deb
Terrific slider card...this lil' lizard is too cute!
He is tooo cute!! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! AGAIN!!
This card is adorable, love it and that image is wonderful. Have a great weekend.
cute image! Another great card!
So good to see you stamping again. :) Your slider ccard came out so cute! Love it Rita.
Mary
This card is adorable!!! Your color combo is awesome and your stamp and sentiment are too cute...I love it!!
Oooh, too cool, Rita! I love it! You did an awesome job and I'm really lovin' that gecko! I have to try this technique. It looks so fun!
Maria
Exceptional job on this! This is on my list of cards to do next! I love these! Best, Curt
Post a Comment