Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy First Anniversary!

Hello peeps!

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already! Time sure does fly by fast doesn't it? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Jessica & Steve!!! Hope you had a great time in Maine!

Here is the card I sent to them for their anniversary! I messed up a little on the inside sentiment, it got smudged when I adhered the heart to the card darn it! You can see it in the picture, that's what I get for printing out the sentiment instead of stamping it but I didn't have a good stamp for anniversary. I need to find some good sentiments for weddings & anniversaries, I think I need some for baby cards too.

I have my good friend Sandi coming over Tuesday & we're going to play & maybe make a card or two. Sandi is fairly new to stamping & she wants to learn more about the embossing folders & nesties. So I'll see what she wants to learn first & then take it from there. I can't wait to see her, she moved away & now lives a little more than 2 hours away so it's hard getting together.

I'll be sharing some of my organizing tips this week that I've been working on lately or should I say whenever I get a chance to work on them. I think you'll like these & may want to give a few of them a try. I don't know when hubby is going to get around to putting up my rails but whenever he does I'll be sure to take some pictures of that when I get punches on them. I have to go back to Ikea & get the little plastic cups to put on them too, I think I'm going to put all my pencils in them (Prisma's, Koh-i-noor & cheapo pencils). I need to get things off of my tables & give me more room to create!

Thanks for spending a little part of your day with me today, I appreciate it & I love reading all of your comments! Have a great day...now go make a card! Hehehe!!!

Jessica & Steve's first anniversary card!


inside card

Card details

CS: WW, Pixie Pink & Papertrey White
DP: 6x6 Basic Grey Euphoria paper pad
Stamps: Bridal Hanna & computer generated sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU markers & Copic glitter pens
Accessories: Crystal Effects, ribbon, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, SU lg. oval & scallop oval punches, round & heart nesties & Bow-easy for bow

7 comments:

Ann said...

SO sweet! I love the colors and sparkle AND that you decorated the inside...something I always forget to do! ;)

Kyoko said...

Such a precious anniversary card Rita! I always admire how you even make the inside of the card so pretty. AWESOME!

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Rita! I love the paper you chose, and the cake stamp is gorgeous! I like how you decorate the inside!

Risa said...

Oh Rita, what a beautiful card!!
The cake is so pretty and I love the sparkle! I honestly don't see any major smudge on the inside of your card. We are always so hard on ourselves!
Congrats to your daughter and hubby, I can't believe it's been a year already either!
hugs
Risa:)

Carolyn King said...

Happy anniversary jessica and steve! Beautiful card rita---love how you did the inside too.

Cannot wait to read your organization tips..heaven knows i need em!

Teri said...

Wow! where did the time go? I cannot believe it's been a year! Happy Anniversary Jessica and Steve! Sweet card Rita! hugs, Teri

Little C's Creations said...

What a pretty card!! Wow, time does surely fly huh?! That was fast that the year went by. Happy Anniversary to your DD n' SIL!! What a loving couple.

Hugs,
Jen