OMGoodness, we had so much fun yesterday!!! I showed Sandi a lot of things about stamping, we made a card & a template for her to have on hand on how to make a spring card. I gave her some stamped images & we cut them out with a few different nestabilities so that she could make a few cards when she has time. She told me I just created a monster! Hehehe!!! Dan grilled us some hamburgers & made us a salad for lunch & then he took off to leave us ladies alone in our stamping glory! What a great guy I married hah? He's the BEST! I had a ball Sandi & can't wait to do it again, maybe bring Janis next time (her daughter) just leave the kids with her mother-in-law for the day, she would love that!
Ok all, here is my stamp inventory binders that I talked about last week. By setting up these binders it saves me so much time, now my sets are in company sections & by each stamp or sentiment (in the sentiment binder as well) I have a little note telling me where to find the stamp in my craft room...yes I did put that info in pencil in case I move the stamp into a different section as I get organized. I tried to think ahead, hahaha!!! I still have a lot more to put into these binders but a little at a time right?! I'm about halfway done with this. As I get new sets what I will do from now on is make a copy of the picture of the whole set & then adhere it to the page, so that all I need to stamp is the sentiments in that binder. Leave me a comment & let me know what you think, tell me how you keep track of your stamps.
This is my SU stamp section

This is my Hanna Stamp section


This binder holds all my sentiments by category...Birthday, Get Well, Sympathy, Wedding, etc. I luv this, now all I have to do is look in the binder for a sentiment & see where it is & go get it, saves so much time from searching through my sets to see what I want to use.

Picture of both binders
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
10 comments:
This is such a great idea!! Thanks for sharing.
Awesome organizing Rita! I need to get my act together too...my room is a huge mess!!
Oh, I am so glad that Sandi had so much fun! I think she will start about blogging soon! :)
I really love how well you organized the stamps. This will safe lots of time for the future projects!
This is a nice system Rita, I dont have a lot of wood mounted but a lot of unmounted, maybe I should start something like this
This is great organization!! Good idea! For me, this will take forever! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Great job on organizing. Just think about how nice it will be when finally completed. Glad to see you back, you were missed.
Wow Rita! Excellent organization! You are so smart to note where to find the stamp. Has this been an ongoing project or did you just start doing it?
Great ideas esp. for inspiration and space saving...TFS!
you are so organized not to mention, an inspiration! tfs...
Wow.....Talk about organization! You really have your act together Rita! I love your set-up!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment