Just checking in to let you know that I am A OK. I had a few people emailing me this week to see if I was OK. I've been working on some organizing in my craft room & will share some of that soon. I went to Ikea Tuesday to get those Bygel rail bars & baskets & S rings so I can hang on the wall (whenever DH gets around to it) to put my punches on & some other stuff. I'm still working on an inventory system of my stamps & am very happy with it...it seems to be working out for me but I still have so many stamps to put into that inventory list. I also want to save some money for some carts or cubes with drawers or something to put all this stuff in & make my room look pretty. My New Years resolution was to get organized by the end of the year, I don't know if I can it the way I want it to look by then but at least I'm making progress. My idea of how I want it to look is bigger than my budget I'm afraid but hey...a little at a time right?!
I'm still surfing your blogs & visiting you all. I need to make a card by the end of the week so I should have a card to post next week. Talk to you again soon. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!
14 comments:
LOL... I try to organize my craft area, and then in one day, it's a mess again... I'm not good in that department.
Big Hugs,
Jen
With all the "stuff" we accumulate, it is a monumental task to get it organized! It sounds though like you are getting a good start! Best, Curt
How awesome to get organized!! Once I get my stuff organized it usually gets messed up real quick again. =)
Thank you so very much for the surprise birthday present in the mail! I was very surprised and so happy that I got the cute card and precious box with goodies!!!
Love them all!! Your are so sweet and thoughtful.
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hello Rita,
Have a great day and try not to work too hard. I try organizing and I'm very proud of myself when I'm done! The only problem is..the cleanliness never stays that way!
One of these days, I'm going to invest some money and improve my crafting room arrangement as well. I have champagne ideas on a beer budget! *lol*
Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.
hugs
Risa:)
I worked on my garage today...close, right?
Come by the ol' blog if you will, k?
http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2009/07/me-likey-psf-edition.html
Uhhh, I can't wait to see pics! I love to organize my stuff too! Everytime I come up with a bright idea, hubby has a new project from me! LOL!
Can't wait to see the transformation. I love cleaning and organizing. I just can't seem to keep it that way. YIKES!
I can't wait to see the finish work. Organizing a craft room is lots of fun but for me keeping it clean is so hard. It is not a fun thing to do.
Hey, what's your system for your stamp inventory?
Hello Rita,
I am so glad to hear from you and that everything is all right. I was worried about you too.
Organazing is a very good thing! I would like to see the pictures of your craft room.
Have a great day and I will see soon at your blog with a new card!
Hugs,
Elena
Take your time :)
Hey Rita! Gosh, I would love to reorganize my craft room but I'm not up for the overhaul. It would be a major daunting task for me to clean up my room. My room is so cluttered. ..lately, I can't even move around in it. Have fun re-organzing. . .be sure to take a lot of pictures. Heck, take pictures of the process, that would be fun to see the transformation.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Maria
Oh I can't wait to see,maybe you'll inspire me to do the same,oh man what a mess in here!
Missing your gorgeous stuff Missy! Hope all is well! Best, Curt
Post a Comment