Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Punch Art

Hi Peeps!

Another short post today but this one is pre scheduled. Here are a few more punch art pages for you to enjoy as promised. I will have a card or two next week! In the mean time have a great weekend & thanks for spending part of your day with me! Leave me a comment & let me know what you think of the punch art book!


Alligator


Bear


Ice Cream Cone


Have a great day & stay cool!

8 comments:

Elena said...

I love your punch book! I think it will be a very cool idea even for creating cards with kids!
Thank you so much for sharing your pages!

2 Worlds said...

Loved all my favorite is the hippo I don't have all the punches but I would do this book if i had all

Kyoko said...

Oh Rita, thank for sharing more of your punch art! You should make a binder and SELL IT! I would surely buy it. TFS!

Teri said...

Love your punch book! What a wonderful way to keep all of those ideas together! xo, Teri

Rina said...

wow, what a fabulous idea...a punch book. I love it. Does it take long to create?

Gina Wrona said...

Wow, oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsie!

I love your punch art book, but it looks to me more vaulable, i.e. bible, kwim?

How long did it take you to acquire all the pages?

I bet it is so much easier to refer to it than depend on memory.

Hugs,

Gina

Denise said...

WOW, what great creations using the punches! Thanks for sharing.

Risa said...

Your punch art is awesome Rita! I love the alligator...very cute!
hugs
Risa:)